- Destin Captain Jason Mikel
- Welcome Captain Jason Mikel to the Florida Captains' Page. Capt. Jason is a highly
experienced offshore captain! Visit beautiful Destin, Florida - the Luckiest
Fishing Village in the World, and go fishin' with Capt. Jason
- Florida Keys - Marathon!
- Welcome Captain Terry Mutchler! Capt. Terry owns and operates Comin' Home
Charters in beautiful Marathon, one of the Florida Keys. Offering both Offshore
and Backcountry charters, Capt. Terry can take you to the Sailfish and other
saltwater species! Visit Comin' Home Charters for all the
details, and don't forget to look at the Photo Album!
- New Category - Nature, Pleasure, & Ecological Tours
- We've had several inquiries from people that don't necessarily want to go fishing, but
would really love a day on the water. We've added a new category that will include Nature, Pleasure, & Ecological Cruises. Go swimming, shelling,
sunning, exploring! Check out the new section! Great gift ideas for Mother's Day, Father's
Day, Any Day!
- Pleasure Trips and Island Cruises
- Welcome Captain Fred Rouse and Kokomo Adventures! Capt. Fred and First Mate Kitty
welcome you aboard the Kokomo, a 35' houseboat, for a day of swimming and sunning
in beautiful Indian River Lagoon. Explore a remote lagoon island while Kitty
prepares your lunch. Take in a romantic Florida Sunset after a delicious dinner prepared
especially for you! Great anniversary present! The possibilities are
endless! Leave the kids for the day and go to Kokomo Adventures
for a unique and memorable day.
- Fishing & Cruising - Sailboat Style!
- Welcome Captain David Brown and Blowfish Charters! Capt. Dave has perfected a
technique for speed trolling for Sailfish, Tuna, King Mackerel and more from his beautiful
sailboat, Toads About. Enjoy a unique fishing experience the way it used to
be...quietly slipping through the sea, without use of fossil fuels. If you're looking for
something other than fishing, Capt. Dave also offers Island Cruises, Sunset and Moonlight
Cruises, and more! Visit Blowfish Charters and see pictures of
Toads About under sail...you don't want to miss it! Located in Northeast
Florida at Amelia Island.
- Fishing in Everglades National Park
- Welcome Capt. Neil Baron! Offering Backcountry fishing in the Everglades
and surrounding areas such as Florida Bay, Whitewater Bay, and the Gulf
of Mexico, Capt. Neil will guide you to some of the best fishing in Florida.
Experience firsthand the beauty of the 'glades!
- We're adding.....
- We have Captains lined up to add in Lake Okeechobee! Miami! And more in
the Florida Keys! We certainly didn't forget those regions, but we strive to have
1st class Captains on our site, and we like to take a personal touch...and that takes some
time. We're working feverishly to get them added, and we appreciate your patience. Please
check back with us often...we'll keep you updated in 'What's New'!